måndag 6 januari 2014

Story Theaters, books and films

Welcome back!

We are going to make story theaters, books and films by using different apps. Have you worked with Puppet Pals, Bookabi, iMovie and 3D Avatar Creator before?  If  you haven't I will show you. During the lesson I will also show you Schoolsoft and how I am going to give you feed back on your work.

You will work in the following groups:

1 Jasmine, Fanny, Ludvig

2 Elin, Alexandra, Wilma

3- Emma, Emilia, Melinda

4 - Lucas, Oliver J, Isabelle,Veljko

5 - Sofie, Emma L, Viktor

6 - Oliver O, Albin, Philip


1. Since I don't know you yet I would like to know more. Who are you? Where do you live? Do you have any hobbies? Do you have any pets? What are your future plans?  I am sure you can come up with more questions and things to talk about.You don't have to make an interview if you don't want to. Feel free to use your imagination and create anything as long as you write and speak English!
2. Choose an app to work with.
4. Write a script so you will know what to say and when. Think of grammar and pronounciation. Practise speaking before you show me. Help each other! Write in a Google drive document.
5. Show me the script - I will use the method Two stars and a wish
6. Use the iPad and record your story.
6. SAVE the story to the camera roll. Don't forget headline and your names please!

When you all are finished you are going to present what you have done.

 We will then vote for the best!
- Do you understand it?
- Is it funny, exciting, scary...etc?

You will get information on how to vote and what to think of later this week.

The best story will be published on You Tube, our blog and Twitter!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar