Those of you who are reading Dear Nobody - read until page 25
Those of you who are reading other books - read at least 10 pages.
Discuss the questions in your groups:
1. What is the difference between love in a film, in Paradise Hotel and in reality?
2. What is the difference between liking someone and loving someone?
3. Discuss the relation between love and sex - do you have to be in love in order to have sex with someone?
4. Have you seen Paradise Hotel and/or Big Brother? If you have, what do you like about it? What do you dislike?
5. If you could, would you participate in Paradise Hotel or Big Brother. Why? Why not?
Write your reading log individually:
Reading log 2. How far have you read? Page:
Choose one or two characters to describe.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Who is the character I’m describing?
2. What do I think about his or her personality and why?
Describe what the person means to the novel and how he or she has been acting up until the point you’ve read.
How do those actions make you feel?
Try to describe them as carefully and detailed as possible and relate them to quotations/give examples from the novel.