Today are you going to practice speaking.
For Thursday, please choose four different sounds to imitate: Pronunciation. Listen carefully and imitate the sounds and words in the films.
In class, work in pairs. Use the iPad and Garageband to record your discussions. Remember to use Air drop and send the file to me when you are finished.
Discuss the questions below. Help each other! Remember to motivate your answers.
1. What did you think of the short movie we saw yesterday?
2. Do you think that can happen in our school? In our class?
3. What would you have done if you were the girl in the film?
If you were the parent? If you were the teacher?
1. What do you think of when you hear the word "cyberbullying"?
2. What examples of cyberbullying can you think of?
3. Do you think online bullying is worse or not as bad as physical bullying?
4. Is cyberbullying a problem among your friends?
5. What would you do if you or your friends were cyberbullied?
6. How do you think cyberbullying affects the life of those bullied?
7. What responsibilities do the websites have in stopping it?
Watch the video below twice. Try to imitate the man! If you know how to say everything in the video, at the end of this lesson, I will buy you ice-cream!