måndag 30 november 2015

Story Sparkers!

Writing task

On the whiteboard you will see four different pictures.
Choose one of the pictures and write a story. I want you to write at least 1 A4 page.
Before you start writing - think of what we did last time. Remember how to write a personal narrative?

In the beginning of the text the reader needs to find out WHO is with you, WHERE are you and WHEN is it.

For example:

Yesterday I saw my little brother walking on the road. He carried a packed suitcase...

Take a look at the pictures and choose one to write about. You need to write in class and the text has to be finished when the lesson is finished tomorrow ( Tuesday 1st of Dec)

Picture nr 1 :

1. Write a title to go with the picture.
2. Choose one of the beginnings to get you started:

" Can crying actually make you feel better?" asked...

" The other children hurt Jackie's feelings so... "

Picture nr 2 

1. Write a title to go with the picture.
2. Choose one of the beginnings to get you started:


" The criminal yelled: " When I get out of jail, I 'll ...."

" I am innocent!"

Picture nr 3 

1. Write a title to go with the picture.
2. Choose one of the beginnings to get you started:


"On the way home from school, our car started acting strangely"

"Dad was a very bad driver and one day..." 

Picture nr 4 

1. Write a title to go with the picture.
2. Choose one of the beginnings to get you started: 

"When my parents realize I'm gone, they will..."

" My little brother was so upset that he..." 

/ Sara 

















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar