1.How does the novel start? Choose one of the alternatives. Does it start with…..
• somebody saying something
• a description (of the environment or of a character)
• something happening
• an explanation of the background to the story
• something else
2. Do you think it's a good beginning? Why?
3. Was it easy or difficult to ”get into” the book?
4. How do you like the novel so far? Explain why and motivate your answer.
5. In the middle of chapter 2, there is a picture of Junior's parents. Look at the picture and discuss the questions:
- What do you think happened to Junior's parents in real life?
- What might stop a person from becoming who he/she wants to be?
- What do you dream about? Do you have dreams about your own future?
6. Junior seems to be very special - how would you describe him?
(Källa: A good read, Sanoma utbildning. Kopiering tillåten)