Today you are going on your honeymoon, but first, you need to plan where you are going. You need to document your trip. Use pictures and film!
Deadline: Tuesday the 5th of June
What to do!
1. You have to visit an English speaking country.
– Shortly describe the country you have chosen.
2. You have to visit two famous places in that country.
– Describe the places. Why is it a famous place? What will you and your partner do when you visit it?
3. You have to participate in two activities that are typical of your country. For example: If you go to England you have an afternoon tea, if you go to the USA you watch baseball…
4. You have to compare the country and the activities you do with your own knowledge/experience and to Sweden. What is similar? What is different?
5. If you want to you can choose “your song”! Do you have a love song that means something special to you? Motivate why!
How you do it!
You can choose between making a film or a photo album. Be creative – perhaps you would like to use Book Creator or Wevideo? It is up to you. Tell Sara when you are done and she will upload it privately on Youtube.
Focus on your language – pronunciation and fluency. Remember to speak and not read from a manuscript!
Choose one of the tasks:
Make a film
Remember it is a film from your wedding trip! Make sure I understand where you are, what you are doing and what you think about it! (You don’t have to document your wedding night!) Also, compare your country to Sweden and your own experiences.
Make your own photo album.
Include pictures and text. Make sure I understand where you are, what you are doing and what you think about it. (No wedding night!) Compare your country to Sweden and your own experiences.