1. Which is the main- theme of the film?
2. What did you think about the film? Motivate your opinion.
3. Choose a scene that you think is important. Describe the scene. What happened? Who where there? Why is the scene important? Motivate your opinion.
4. What are the strategies that Rubin Carter used to overcome the obstacles in his life?
5. Put yourself in Carter’s shoes. Would you be able to physically and mentally survive if you were put in prison for almost 20 years for a crime that you did not commit?
6. What challenges did Lesra face?
7. What helped Lesra to overcome these obstacles?
8.What did Lesra achieve, or make of his life?
9.Think about your own life and your own dreams. What are your dreams? What are the obstacles that stand in your way? What can you do to overcome these obstacles? What sorts of things can help you and give you strength? Do you think you can do it, like Lesra did it?
10. If someone asked you whether you would recommend this film- what would you tell them and why?
Skicka en kommentar