Revolting Rhymes are written by Roald Dahl. Do you remember that he also wrote the book, Matilda, which we read?
- What do you think about this version of Cinderella?
In Jamboard, which you will find in the Google Meet chat, go to the fourth symbol and click on it. A post-it note will show up. On that note answer the questions:
- Write two things that are special about a fairy tale.
- Do you know any fairy tales?
- Which fairy tale is your favourite and why?
Let's watch the real story!
- Where does the story take place?
- Which characters can you identify? Which characters are good and which are evil?
Do you know what a Venn diagram is?
You can see one in the picture below. It is a diagram that helps you compare things.
In the Google Meet chat, you will find a Jamboard with the diagram.
I will put you into groups, in Breakout rooms and give you one diagram each.
- Compare the two Cinderella stories.
Which differences can you see?
Which similarities can you see?
During class, I will show you how to do it in Jamboard.
Skicka en kommentar