måndag 8 januari 2024

Grammar!

 Welcome back! 

Grammar time! Jippie! 

1. In pairs, take a look at the sentences below. In each sentence, you will find one or two verbs. 

Underline all the verbs you can find (you will get this text on paper as well) and translate them into Swedish. You can write directly on the paper. 

2. Re-write the sentences and change them to the past tense (what you did yesterday). 

3. Show Sara when you are finished. 

4. Continue working with the worksheet you got (on paper). Write directly on the paper. 

1. Every day, I buy a snack from the school cafeteria.

Every day, I bought a snack from the school cafeteria.

2. My friend catches the bus to school early in the morning.

  1. 3. We choose our favorite subjects for the school project.
  2. 4. The new video game costs a lot of money, but it's really cool.
  3. 5. My parents buy groceries from the supermarket every weekend.
  4. 6. She catches the ball during our PE class in the schoolyard.
  5. 7. I choose my clothes for the day before going to school.
  6. 8. The concert tickets cost too much, so I can't go.
  7. 9. We buy pencils and notebooks for our classes.
  8. 10. He catches the train to go to his soccer practice.
  9. 11. I choose to do my homework as soon as I get home.
  10. 12. Movie tickets cost less on weekdays.
  11. 13. They buy new shoes for the upcoming sports event.
  12. 14. I catch up on my favorite TV shows after finishing my homework.
  13. 15. Every weekend, my family chooses a different restaurant to try out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar