Who killed Santa?
When I came to the classroom this morning I found Santa. Dead. I cried and said to myself: "What will now happen to Christmas? I need to find out who killed Santa. "
1. You will be given a character and first of all are you going to draw it. What do you look like? Pay attention to details.
2. You must now interview at least 3 other characters and find out:
- their names?
- what was their relationship to Santa?
- where were they at the time of the murder?
- did they have any possessions on them at the time of the murder?
3. If you bribe your teacher you might get a clue! Nice words, candy...!
3. In 5 lines you must decide who you think the murder is and how Santa was killed.
There will be prize for the correct answer!
I hope you will find the murderer!
This lesson is inspired by: The Caz on www.tes.com
If you are a teacher and wants to use this lesson - go to the link above and search for Christmas Murder Mystery.
Skicka en kommentar