måndag 11 januari 2016

English 9

In front of you, you have a piece of paper with sentences. Work in your groups and try to figure out what is wrong! Write the correct answer below the wrong sentence. I also want you to be able to explain why you changed the sentence.

The sentences:

When you are standing on it so need you to lean forward and then it is moveing.

Are Fifa still an popular game?

The favouri holyday for me is christmas.

I whant to have good grades.

My goals is to be a teatcher.

What is the best things that is happend under this 3 years.

I want mutch mony to bye a good hourse.

I feels good because my freinds is nice.

Have yoiu meat your friends?


When you are finished with the sentences show me! Then grab an iPad and work with the tasks below.

Irregular verbs
Learn English teens - irregular verbs

1. Watch the film together in your groups.
2. Read the dialogue and help each other if you don't understand it.
3. Individually - work with the tasks named Check your grammar nr 1, 2 and 3.
When you are finished with a test show me before you continue.



 Regular verbs: 
Learn English teens - regular verbs

1. Watch the film - you may do it with a friend but you don't have to.
2. Read the dialogue and try to understand it!
3. Individually - work with the tasks namned Check your grammar nr 1, 2 and 3.

Homework for Friday:

I don't have your workbook at home so I will tell you when I meet you!
But I can promise you that it has to do with verbs!
/ Sara








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar