Work together in groups of 3 and discuss the questions below.
Record your discussions with i.e screencastify and send your discussions to me. Hand in the link to the films in Google Classroom. During the lesson, I will show you how to do it.
Start the discussion by saying your names so that I can recognize your voice. Make sure that everyone is able to talk and say his/her opinion.
1. Junior thinks that there is one single reason why many Indians are unhappy? What is it? Do you agree? Disagree? How has Junior's family been affected?
2. Who is the billionaire Ted and why does he make Junior angry and uncomfortable?
3. What do you think about Junior's family? Do they support and help Junior? Why? Why not?
4. Why, do you think, that so many Spokanes are angry with Junior? Would you have been angry too? Motivate your opinion.
5. Many people that Junior likes a lot die. How does Junior feel about that?
6. What do you think Junior's future will be like? Explain..
7. What do you like about this book? What do you dislike? If you could re-write the book - what would you like to change?
Skicka en kommentar