We will start with a short speaking activity!
You will get a hand out with a lot of different questions, which is classroom bingo!
1. Walk around the classroom and try to find the answers to the questions on your hand out.
2. When you have five in a row - you shout: BINGO and let the rest of the class know the answers.
1. Read the questions below in pairs and help each other understand them. While reading, take notes if you need to.
2. Go to app.seesaw.me and just follow the instructions. Sign in as a student and join your class. You will find the class code on the whiteboard!
Go to SEESAW and press the video recording button. The web camera will start and you start telling me your answers to the questions above. Remember to speak and not read when you answer the questions. Make sure I can see your face on the video. :)Don't worry - it is only I who will see your video.
3. Homework for next time is to finish this activity.