After reading chapters 1-3
Together in pairs - help each other and answer the questions below.
Open a Google document - share it with each other. One of you hands it in when the lesson is finished.
True or false?
1. The Dauntless isn't a pirate ship TRUE FALSE
2. Elisabeth sees a boy in the water TRUE FALSE
3. Elisabeth wants Norrington to see the medallion TRUE FALSE
4. Elisabeth sees a big black ship TRUE FALSE
5. Norrington doesn't like Elisabeth TRUE FALSE
6. The governor is going to give Norrington a box TRUE FALSE
7. The governor is unhappy when Will smiles at Elisabeth TRUE FALSE
8. Jack Sparrow is a young boy and a sailor TRUE FALSE
9. Jack Sparrow helps Elisabeth TRUE FALSE
10. Norrington sees a white number on Jack's hand TRUE FALSE
Answer the questions
1. Who are these people? What do you know about them?
- Elisabeth Swann
- Will Turner
- Jack Sparrow
2. Why is Will Turner wearing a medallion with a skull and crossbones on it?
3. Why does Jack Sparrow want a new ship?
4. Why does Jack Sparrow put his chains around Elisabeth?
5. Where do you think Jack will go now?
6. Do you think Norrington's men will catch Jack? Why? Why not?
7. Do you think Elisabeth will marry Commodore Norrington? Why? Why not?
Homework for Thursday:
You need to know both meaning and spelling.