Today we will continue reading Pirates of the Caribbean. I will read chapters 4-6.
While I read I want you to follow in the text, listen carefully and take notes while you listen.
Are the sentences below RIGHT or WRONG?
1. Jack Sparrow sees gold in the blacksmith's store Right Wrong
2. Will Turner fights Jack Right Wrong
3. Mr Brown hits Jack on the head with a bottle Right Wrong
4. There is fog in the harbor when the pirates arrive Right Wrong
5. A pirate kills Will Right Wrong
6. The pirates take Elisabeth Right Wrong
7. The pirate captain's name is Pintel Right Wrong
8. The pirates want the medallion Right Wrong
After you have read
Discuss the quotes with your neigbour:
Who is talking? Who are they talking to?
1."People are looking for you"
2. "You're between me and that door."
3. "He broke my bottle"
4. " Come out, little girl"
5. "Come near me and I'll throw it in the water"
6. "You're going to stay with us"
-What do you already know about Jack Sparrow?
I know that he is...
-What does he look like?
He is ...
-What kind of person is he?
-What would you like to know more about him?
I would like to know it
Skicka en kommentar