Welcome back to school!
In this blog, you will always find your instructions. It is open and you can reach it whenever you want to.
You don't know me at all and I don't know you so let's start by getting to know each other!
Here are three statements about me. Two are true and one is a lie.
1. Think on your own and try to figure out which one is a lie.
2. Turn to a neighbour and tell each other which statement you think is a lie and motivate why.
3. Let the class know which one you think is a lie.
Liar, Liar ...
* When I was 16 I won the Swedish championship in dressage with my brown, beautiful stallion
* When I was 16 I worked every second weekend as a journalist
* When I was 16 I was really good at sewing. I sew some of my clothes and I still have one of my favourite dresses in my closet
4. Now it is your turn! Write down three statements about yourself. Two are true and one is a lie.
5. Turn to your neighbour and let her or him find out which statement is a lie!
Would you rather!
- Work in pairs and talk to each other about the "would you rather".. below.
- Walk around in the classroom and talk to your classmates.