måndag 6 oktober 2014

Being a teenager

Today are we going to work with the iPad and Soundcloud. You are going to work in your groups.

1. Discuss the questions below. Use Soundcloud and record your discussions. Remember to SAVE. If you don't remember how to do it - let me know.

Before you start talking about the questions please say your names so I know who you are! 

Part 1 - Remember to speak English all the time

1. Do you like being a teenager, or was it better to be a child? Are you longing to be an adult and finish school?
2. At what age do you think it is a good idea to move away from your parents and find a place of your own? Why?
3.What important things do you think parents can do for their teenagers?
4.How do you think your life will change when you become an adult?
5.What would you do if you were a parent and your teenager did something wrong?

Part 2 - record this part as well. Remember to speak English! 

Some teenagers have written to you and they need help!

1. Read the texts and help each other understand.
2. Discuss the questions and try to give some clever answers!

Dear 8A, 

Last Saturday I was at a party. There I saw my best friend's girlfriend with this other guy. My friend was out of town this weekend. I don't know should I tell my friend about what I saw or should I just shut up? What is your advice?

Best regards
Confused...


Dear 8A,

There is this boy at school...I like him and I think he likes me too, but we don't have the guts telling each other. So what happens is that he goes out with any other girl who asks him out. What can I do? I tried to ask my brother, but he doesn't care at all... Please help me!
Best regards
Tears at night

Dear 8A, 

I am a guy and I have a problem. I have never been with a girl. I don't know how to get in contact with them either. I am not so good at flirting. If, and I mean IF I would get close to a girl I wouldn't have the slightest idea of what to do. Please help me!

Best regards
Lonely Guy

Sara 

Emma, Lucas and Adriana are talking about the questions:
https://soundcloud.com/sara-bruun-1/emma-lucas-adriana




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar