How to write a book review
The author of the book - bokens författare
The book takes place in... - boken utspelar sig i
The main-character is / the main- characters are.. - Huvudpersonen/Huvudpersonerna är
The book is about.- boken handlar om ..
The language of the book - bokens språk
The difference between the book and the film is...- skillnaden mellan boken och filmen
If I could re-write the end of the book I would - Om jag kunde skriva om slutet på boken skulle jag...
I like the book/film because. - Jag gillar boken eftersom..
I dislike the book/film because - Jag gillar inte boken eftersom...
I would/ would not recommend this book - jag skulle / skulle inte rekommendera boken..
1. What is the name of the book you have read? Who is the author?
2. Where and when does the story take place?
3. Describe the setting of the book.
The setting is where a story takes place, or where the story is located.
The first part is the physical location.
The second part is the time. Some stories may not give you a specific time. Sometimes you can guess the time through clues and hints that are in the story.
The final part of the setting is the time period, or the moment in history, that a story takes place.
4. What was the story about? (give a brief outline of the plot but never reveal the ending!)
5. What did you think about the title?
6.Who was the main character and what did they do?
7. Who were the other important characters?
8. Who was your favourite and why?
9. Could you relate to any of the characters in the story?
10. Did you like the book - was it professionally written?
11. Did you have a favourite part of the book?
12. Do you have a least favourite part of the book?
10. Would you change anything in the story?
11. Would you recommend this book to another person? If yes tell us why. If no tell us why.
Skicka en kommentar