1. You will work in groups of three and you need a piece of paper and a pencil.
2. I will give you a letter (bokstav) and in one minute you need to come up with as many words you can without googling. The group with the most letters wins!
3. We will watch To This Day" ... for the bullied and beautiful, which is a Ted Talk by Shane Koyczan.
4. While watching, take short notes on key things he says. After watching we will discuss the film.
- Which is his main message?
1. What do you think of when you hear the word "cyberbullying"?
2. What examples of cyberbullying can you think of?
3. Do you think online bullying is worse or not as bad as physical bullying?
4. Is cyberbullying a problem among your friends?
5. What would you do if you or your friends were cyberbullied?
6. How do you think cyberbullying affects the life of those bullied?
7. What responsibilities do the websites have in stopping it?