I hope you are looking forward to starting school again! We will start with a few speaking activities.
1. Turn to your neighbor and talk about one question at a time.
Would you rather...
Motivate your opinion and remember to speak English all the time.
Here you can find more Would you rather questions.
Now move on and discuss the questions below. Before you start, read through the questions and make sure you understand them. Help each other.
1. Do you like being a teenager, or was it better to be a child? Are you longing to be an adult and finish school?
2. At what age do you think it is a good idea to move away from your parents and find a place of your own? Why?
3. What important things do you think parents can do for their teenagers?
4. How do you think your life will change when you become an adult?
5. What would you do if you were a parent and your teenager did something wrong?
Some teenagers have written to you and they need help!
1. Read the texts and help each other understand.
2. Discuss the questions and try to give some clever answers!
3. Write down your best piece of advice in the document that you will find in Google Classroom.
Last Saturday I was at a party. There I saw my best friend's girlfriend with this other guy. My friend was out of town this weekend. I don't know should I tell my friend about what I saw or should I just shut up? What is your advice?
There is this boy at school...I like him and I think he likes me too, but we don't have the guts telling each other. So what happens is that he goes out with any other girl who asks him out. What can I do? I tried to ask my brother, but he doesn't care at all... Please help me!
Tears at night
I am a guy and I have a problem. I have never been with a girl. I don't know how to get in contact with them either. I am not so good at flirting. If, and I mean IF I would get close to a girl I wouldn't have the slightest idea of what to do. Please help me!
Homework for next time:
Choose 4 questions to talk about. You have to include number 9 - the rest is up to you! Go to SeeSaw and record your answers.
1. Who do you look up to?
2. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
3. What are you scared of?
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received?
5. What is your biggest regret?
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
7. What are some of your short- term goals?
8. What are some of your long- term goals?
9. Think about the coming school year - what are your expectations?
Skicka en kommentar