You need to plan your time. Make sure you have done all the tasks when the lesson is finished on Thursday.
Read chapters 5 and 6.
Then think about the statements below.
What do you think? Do you agree or disagree? What do you think Buck would have answered?
Go to SeeSaw and record yourself while discussing the statements. If you want to you may discuss the statements with a friend. Make sure that you show me your face so I know who is talking.
1. It’s OK to break a rule if you must do so to survive?
2. No matter how civilized you are, you have a wild/primitive side
- Do you have a wild side? When do you show it and when do you not show it?
3. Laws and rules are necessary for a civilized society.
4. If you don’t adapt to your environment, you will not succeed.
(adapt=anpassa, environment=omgivning, miljö, levnadsförhållanden)
5. Only the strongest survive in the world.
6. What did you think about that Buck killed Spitz? Motivate your opinions.
Choose 5 of the questions below.
Go to ChromEx and individually answer the questions:
12. What did Mercedes do that made the trip even more difficult for the dogs?
13. When there was no more food, what did Hal feed the dogs?
14. What did Hal do to Billee when he could no longer pull the sledge?
15. What is the weather like? What do you think this will mean for the rest of the team's trip to Dawson City?
16. Who does Hal and the team meet at White River?
17. What does the man warn Hal, Charles and Mercedes of?
18. Buck finally refused to pull the sledge anymore, why and what happened?
Skicka en kommentar