- Work in pairs and talk to each other about the "would you rather".. below.
- Walk around in the classroom and talk your classmates.
- Would you rather not use your computer for a month or not eat junk food for a month?
- Would you rather live in Narnia or go to school at Hogwarts?
- Would you rather have only two close friends or many that you don't know well?
- Would you rather be known as the best student in your school or be the captain of one of the sports teams?
- Would you rather always have to sing and dance instead of speaking everywhere you go?
- Would you rather be the star basketball player on your school’s losing team or sit on the bench all season with your school’s winning team?
- Would you rather have bad breath and body odor the entire day or be completely naked?
- Would you rather eat a small can of dog food or six overripe bananas?
- Would you rather have to eat a bowl full of worms or a live frog?
- Would you rather live without your phone for two weeks or your computer for a month?
- Would you rather be the teacher at your school or the janitor (vaktmästare)?
- Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly?
- Would you rather lose your ability to speak or have to say everything you are thinking?
- Would you rather live on a plant or beneath the sea?
- Would you rather have to listen to music all of the time or not be able to listen to music at all?
- Would you rather have live one hundred years in the future or one hundred years in the past?
- Would you rather be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team?
- Would you rather have extremely small freakishly eyes or an extremely large nose?
- Would you rather have friends that are smarter than you or friends that are much better looking than you?
- Would you rather give a speech to the whole school, including teachers, for 30 minutes or work in the school cafeteria for a semester?
1. Write three statements about yourselves on a piece of paper. Two of them should be true, and one should be a lie.
2. Work in pairs. Read your three statements out loud. Your classmate will ask questions to try to find out which statement is a lie!
3. In class, I will pick a few students and the rest of the class will ask you questions and try to find out which statement is your lie!
Here are mine! Which are true and which is a lie?
- During January I walked 100 kilometers
- I watch something on Netflix every week.
- When I was 14 I won a dressage championship with my New forest pony.
Skicka en kommentar