måndag 11 september 2023

Writing a letter...

 How to write a letter! 

When you write a letter to someone you always start the letter with: 

Dear XXX, 

I hope that you are fine... 

and end the letter with: 

Best regards, 

Sara 

or if you write more informally: 

Love, 

Sara 

Here I have written a letter to you: 



Dear Students,

I hope that you all feel fine today! 

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sara and I am your teacher for this academic year. I have a passion for teaching and a few hobbies that keep me engaged when I'm not in the classroom. I believe it's essential for us to get to know each other better, so let me share a bit about myself:

Reading: I read a lot of books! You can often find me lost in the pages of a good book. I would love to hear about your favorite books and any recommendations you might have. Do you read books? Which is the best book you have read? 

Films: I also watch series and films. I prefer feel-good or exciting movies. I hate movies where they shoot and kill each other and you see a lot of blood! Do you watch films? Which is your favorite and why? 

Going to the Gym: Staying active and healthy is important to me, so I regularly visit the gym. It not only keeps me fit but also helps clear my mind. Do you have a favorite sport or physical activity that you like? 

As we begin this school year, I am would like to know more about each of you. Here are a few questions I'd like you to consider in your replies:

What is your favorite book, and why do you love it?


Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of school that you're passionate about? Tell me more!


How do you stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle? Share any sports or activities you enjoy.


Is there something specific you're looking forward to in Year 7? 

I can't wait to meet all of you in person and learn together. Let's make this school year an unforgettable experience!

Best regards,
Sara

1. Write a letter to Sara where you tell her about yourself and include answers to her questions. 
Write in size 12 and about 100 words. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar